Proven Life of Reservoir Metal Seal Technology & Choke Performance Since 1992
Master Flo has been manufacturing subsea chokes since 1992. Our subsea chokes have been proven around the world, with over 2,400 subsea chokes delivered to more than 75 operators.
- Installation depths from 115 feet to 9,600 feet.
- HPHT Metal Seal Technology
- 20K – From -20F to 400F
- 15K – From -50F to 400F
In-country Aftermarket Services
Our global support facilities are strategically located provide local technical support wherever our customers operate around the world.
- Local engineering design and technical customer support for diagnostic or flow control consultation regarding new and retrofit applications for changing reservoir flow characteristics.
- Local choke repair and refurbishment, where locally available, allows direct customer access to work in progress.
- Local field technical support for installation and troubleshooting.
- Customer inventory property storage and maintenance programs for local field-ready equipment.
- Local rental tool availability.
- Local customer service for import and export capability.
Precise Reservoir Protection and Optimization
- Precise flow control trim designs to manage high differential pressure and hydrate formation challenges at well start-up that can result in reduced or lost well production.
- Custom retrofit choke nozzle design and installation to optimize production while managing risk in changing reservoir conditions.
Brownfield Enhanced Oil Recovery
At the same time our products and solutions lower the cost of ownership, they also optimize and enhance recovery at all stages of your field. We also partner with other industry leaders to deliver comprehensive, best-of-breed solutions to a range of enhanced recovery applications.
- Chemical intervention system rental.*
- Long-term injection/production systems.*
* In partnership with OneSubsea, specific-purpose choke inserts designed and manufactured by Master Flo Valve for Master Flo brownfield choke installations can be provided for temporary well remediation services such well stimulation, well kill, or other injection requirements. These are available through OneSubsea.