Master Flo’s Fugitive Emission (FE) choke valves provide an effective solution for severe service applications by limiting the leakage of volatile organic compounds (VOC) into the atmosphere.
By exceeding the stringent fugitive emission requirements of ISO 15848 specifications, Master Flo’s FE choke valves deliver increased personnel safety, reduced environmental concerns, and compliance with industry and other regulations.
- Reliable – Proven Master Flo choke technology with a robust, engineered sealing system that ensures long life with low maintenance requirements.
- Durable – Completed 60,000 mechanical cycles to achieve CC2 endurance class.
- Maintenance Free – Environmental seals are continuously energized, eliminating the need for mechanical packing adjustment.
- No Special Processes – Optimized design eliminates the requirement for any surface hardening and coating systems to maintain an effective seal.
- Independently Qualified – Type testing of Master Flo FE chokes was completed off-site at a renowned third-party facility.