The Stream-Flo Group of Companies
Master Flo is a member of the Stream-Flo Group of Companies, along with Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. Founded in 1962 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Stream-Flo manufactures wellheads, gate valves, check valves, and surface safety valves for the worldwide oil and gas industry. Both Master Flo and Stream-Flo are privately held, independent and committed to partnering with our customers to provide the solutions, products and services they need to succeed. The head offices, research and development, and manufacturing facilities of both companies are part of our 1.5 million-square-foot Center of Excellence in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This is supported by our global network of support centers that enables us to respond quickly to our customers’ needs wherever they are.
In addition to the Stream-Flo and Master Flo corporate brands, the Stream-Flo Group of Companies’ product and service brands include:
- Masterchoke—Our cost-effective line of needle and seat choke valves and positive choke valves for less demanding applications.
- Crown—Found on our wellheads, check valves, gate valves, and surface safety valves, the Crown brand was on the first check valve we manufactured in 1962 and is still Stream-Flo’s flagship brand.
- Crown-Judd—Combining the venerable Crown and Judd brands, Crown-Judd check valves are known in the United States for their extensive history of quality and reliable service in the oil and gas industry.
- Canadian Wellhead Isolation—More than ball drops and isolation tools for well fracking, the Canadian Wellhead Isolation brand is recognized for the reliability and effectiveness of our equipment and—most importantly—our people.
- ERC —ERC services include equipment repair, remanufacturing, customer property management, and frac head rentals. The brand is known for responsive, reliable service provided by employees who treat our customers’ businesses as their own.