The Stream-Flo Group of Companies recognizes the importance of developing positive and long lasting partnerships with the following groups:
- We desire our current and future customers to succeed, and to view us as their preferred business partner.
- Our job is complete only when a customer is completely satisfied.
- We treat our employees with fairness and respect, allowing them to develop and grow, and in turn, we earn their commitment and loyalty.
- Our success is dependent upon the skill, professionalism and “can do” dedication of our workforce.
- Key to our success is the ongoing development of solid, long-term supplier relationships,
built on a framework of mutual benefit and trust.
- The communities within which we work will benefit from our presence.
- We are committed to being a good corporate citizen, and giving back to our communities.
Stream-Flo Group business decisions and operations are guided by the following principles:
Health, Safety and Environment
- We will not compromise the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers or the public.
- All Company operations are conducted with safety as the top priority, and with the objective to safeguard the environment.
- Every day we work hard to live up to our reputation for being honest, ethical and for doing the right thing.
- Our word is our commitment –we do what we say.
- Our people, processes and facilities all reflect a unified commitment towards quality.
- We aim to do things right the first time, and if a problem occurs, we fix it.
- We lead the way by providing innovative technical solutions, products and services.
- Our products and services are designed with the customer in mind, and are differentiated by outstanding functionality, reliability and value.
- We take pride in our independent and entrepreneurial leadership structure.
- We chart our own course, and are enabled to make the best choices.
- We are committed to growing our business in a strategic and profitable manner.
- Continued growth leads to the long term benefit of our employees, customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders