Technical Sales/Account Manager - West Texas
Master-Flo USA has an immediate opportunity for an Account Manager in West Texas, with the primary responsibility of promoting Master-Flo products; chokes and control valves.
Key position functions include:
- Develop strong product knowledge to enable clear and concise presentation to customer.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the market, the potential customer base and the competition.
- Ensure that proper market intelligence is done and complete details on the project conditions are supplied to inside sales (Houston and Edmonton) and other appropriate sales resource as early as possible in order to ensure the best efforts are made to submit the most effective proposal possible.
- Provide input to supply management with details of market intelligence and recommendations.
- Manage allocated accounts and support with the utmost proficiency and diligence.
- Maintain account plans to maximize the growth, communication and value delivered across all assigned accounts.
- Provide input for monthly, quarterly and yearly booking forecasts as required.
- Prepare and submit itineraries and expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Prepare strategic project pursuit plans and update monthly or more frequently as required.
- Maintain existing client base and develop new contacts. Perform sales calls and follow-up as required to maintain and grow existing sales levels in all areas of business.
- Make technical sales presentations utilizing the latest in computer and audio video equipment.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance to equipment on an as needed basis within technical capabilities and product fluency.
- Provide technical & commercial product training to distributor channels, OEM’s and end users within the assigned territory.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- Formal relevant technical education or equivalent of combined education and experience
- Five to ten years of sales experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge/experience with chokes and control valves is highly desirable
- Strong valve actuation and automation understanding
- General instrumentation background/ knowledge is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong focus on customer service (Internal and External)
- Self-driven with ability to work independently (results oriented)
- Ability to influence and persuade others to action
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and specialized database programs
- H2S Alive
- Must be willing to travel within the assigned territory
To Apply for this position:
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Master Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Master Flo Valve (USA) Inc., 8726 Fallbrook Drive Houston, Texas, USA 77064
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.